Be our franchise partner and grow KATHNAILS with us!
We are looking for the RIGHT PARTNERS, who believe in our Mission, Vision, Guiding Principles and Core Values.
Franchise Application Procedures
1) Please accomplish the KathNails Franchise Application Form. (https://goo.gl/forms/gFPEHRk4VnRzyWTj2)
2) Attach of letter of intent signifying the reasons why you want to become a franchise partner of KathNails.
3) You will receive a request for an initial meeting for us to explain the application process.
4) During the initial meeting, please submit the following documents/information requirements:
a) Location of the proposed KathNails salon, citing justification for the selected location and potential market
b) Company Profile (if owner of a business entity) and resume of principal owners of the proposed business franchise
c) Audited Financial Statement for the last 3 years (if company)
d) Latest ITR filed (if individual) and proof of employment and payroll
e) Sources of funds to support the business
f) Bank Statements
5) Initial documents submitted shall be evaluated based on the financial capacity of the franchise applicant before proceeding to the succeeding step.
6) After passing the initial evaluation, you will receive an advice on due diligence schedule and information requirements.
7) A due diligence report shall be prepared and submitted by the assessment team to KathNails management as basis for the deliberation on approval/disapproval of the franchise application based on the following:
a) Management team and capability to run a successful business
b) Customer Service Orientation
c) Market potential of the location
d) Financial capacity
8) Release of the advice on the decision -- Approval/disapproval of the application within 2-4 weeks from the completion of the due diligence
9) Contract signing of the franchise agreement
INCLUSIONS FOR SET-UP OF THE BUSINESS/UPON OPENING
1) Use of name and proprietary marks
2) Site ocular visit and approval of location
3) Manuals (Operating Procedures Manual; Brand Manual; Organization Manual)
4) Orientation/Training of the Franchisee on the set-up and overall management and operations of the business
5) Orientation/Training of the Branch Manager and backroom support personnel
6) Initial Orientation/Training of all Nail Technicians and Aestheticians
7) Pre-opening Marketing and Promotional Assistance
8) Basic furniture, tools, and equipment
9) Initial supplies, and materials inventory
10) Perspectives - facade & interior
11) Assistance in organizing salon opening
INCLUSIONS FOR BUSINESS CONTINUITY
12) Calendar Year Marketing Plan
13) Specific training on the following, if desired:
a) Customer service management
b) Inventory management and control
c) Cash management and control
d) HR management and discipline process
e) Accounting/financial reporting of operations
14) Quarterly Operations review/audit
15) Quarterly refresher course for nail technicians/aestheticians based on customer feedback
16) Annual review of operations and business planning